Alberta Re-Opens: What that looks like for Phone Experts
After months of limiting our Consumer Solutions operations to essential services/locations only, we finally received the good news that we would be allowed to re-open our other eight locations.
Though exciting, going back to “business as usual” doesn’t look the same as it did in January.
The health and safety of our community – customers and staff alike – continues to be our number one priority. Although the open signs are lit up again, doors will remain locked so we can adhere to updated operations.
We encourage you to utilize the online support channels we’ve put in place and to book an appointment to shop in store. If that’s not possible we’re still here for you!
Here’s a few things that have changed:
- Customers allowed in one at a time
- Minimal time spent in store to reduce face-to-face contact
- Maximum one person per household
- Maximum one person per Consumer Experience Specialist
- No cash transactions
- Physical distancing measures in effect
Here’s what hasn’t changed:
- Level of care. We are here for you!
- Customer experience standards. You are our priority.
- Knowledgeable team members to ensure you get everything you need (and more!)
- We’re still eager to serve you in any way that we can.
At Phone Experts, we hold close our Customers First commitments and will continue to keep your best interest at heart. We are so grateful for your understanding and continued business.
Thank you for joining us in our commitment to protect the community.
Contact us to book an appointment!